[CM] Receiving from portmidi

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 11:33:41 -0600

> Is this available in a VC system somewhere? I've an old version of
> portmidi from

Not at the moment, you can get them from the release page. The reason
is this:
  After I swithced to svn i checked in cm and grace and then stopped
checking things in because i think i messed up how im supposed to do
multiple modules using svn. (and yes i read the docs, several times...)

right now i have a single trunk with multiple projects, ie this is
what's in svn now:

http://commonmusic.svn.sf.net/svnroot/commonmusic/trunk/cm
http://commonmusic.svn.sf.net/svnroot/commonmusic/trunk/grace

but after working with it i think what i (probably) should have done is:

http://commonmusic.svn.sf.net/svnroot/commonmusic/cm/trunk/
http://commonmusic.svn.sf.net/svnroot/commonmusic/grace/trunk/

If i did this wrong then I have  have sourceforge wipe out my current
repository and then i have to try to install from a svndump again,
which takes some time...So Ive been waiting for the winter break to
figure out what is the right way to do this is.

it hasnt been such an issue since im only actually working on grace
now and the other code is stable. it seems like just putting them on
the release page until i know what to do was the easiest thing to do.

if anyone out there knows what the best way to have multiple modules
in sourceforge please let me know.