[CM] CM on XP

James Baker cycle.code.media@gmail.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2007 10:32:32 +1000

i used to use vanilla emacs(with slime) + clisp + cm on my xp machine,
but that was before the sbcl port took off.  that worked quite well.
if you want to use a scheme backend though, well thats a fair bit more
difficult.  the best results i had with scheme was from installing
guile via cygwin.

btw, this was all 6-8 months ago so things may be different now.

cheers,

James