[CM] Common Music - Updated Examples - Notes from the metalevel

Mark Sexton mark.sexton@port.ac.uk
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 11:59:46 +0100

--B_3270801598_876543

Hi
I=B9m working through the book examples from notes from the metalevel and
wondered if there was a link anywhere to updated examples that work with th=
current version of CM? I=B9m working through and doing individual searches to
fix problems but wondered if so far anyone had collected updated examples i=
one place? I=B9ve done a few searches but had no luck so far =AD if not, I=B9ll
keep some notes as I go.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

--B_3270801598_876543

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Common Music - Updated Examples - Notes from the metalevel</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Hi<BR=

I&#8217;m working through the book examples from notes from the metalevel a=
nd wondered if there was a link anywhere to updated examples that work with =
the current version of CM? I&#8217;m working through and doing individual se=
arches to fix problems but wondered if so far anyone had collected updated e=
xamples in one place? I&#8217;ve done a few searches but had no luck so far =
&#8211; if not, I&#8217;ll keep some notes as I go.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks in advance.<BR>
<BR>
Mark</SPAN></FONT>