[CM] CM and Csound API

Ken renueden@earthlink.net
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:48:13 -0700

I am interested in helping in any way I can.  My skills are fairly
limited, but my motivation is high.  I have played extensively with all
manner of commercial software in windows, and for me it is inevitable
that I create something a bit more personal for my own use, taking the
best ideas that I have seen.  You seem to be moving towards what I'm
thinking, so perhaps I should wait for you to put your code in cvs, (you
mean Csound5 cvs, yes?).  Meanwhile, I'll dig in and get myself setup.

I have no knowledge of the SndObj lib, does it obliterate the need for
Csound?  I really like Reaktor, how one can create synths and fx
processors with presets and call them up.  I am/was hoping to create
some kind of interface for Csound that can do that, thus my interest in
Juce.  Same goes for CM.  I really feel the need for a gui of some
kind.  Are there other gui toolkits that would be better?  I know Rick
did some work with GTK2.

Keep me in the loop,
Ken