[CM] Two minor bugs in snd-8 preferences menu

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 04:14:34 -0700

> if the sonogram colormap is not set!ed in
> .snd_prefs_guile, a segmentation fault occurs the
> first time you try to open the preferences dialog.

I can't get this to happen in any version of Snd.

> At the next try the menu is opened but the options are
> listed only up to sonogram colormap, which is broken
> and unsettable. If you save the preferences, the
> colormap is given the value -1, which happens to have
> the same effect described above.

The value of -1 is not legal -- it should generate an
error message.  I don't set it to -1 anywhere.

:(set! (colormap) -1)
colormap: no-such-colormap: (-1)

What version of Snd is this?  (what does ./snd --version
print out?).  Also, if possible, what is the stack trace
at the point of the seg fault?