[CM] re: snd_frg.scm

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 07:19:11 -0700

I added your code to the Snd tarball and CVS site -- thanks again!

> To compile Snd with all gtk extensions, it seems that --with-static-xg flag is
> needed. If not, xg.o nor xg.so are produced. I need to compile them manually.
> Looks like a bug in configure or something like that.

The current expectation is that if you want xg.so as a separate
module you'll either use libxm or "make xg" (as a separate
command).  I'd rather not make this automatic in the makefile.
I could add another entry point, I suppose -- "make gtk-snd"
or something.