[CM] clm on os x

Joseph Anderson J.Anderson@hull.ac.uk
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:26:25 +0100

--MIRAPOINT_PART1_4534d9e5

Thanks Rick. Though I only seem to be half-way there.

Putting (in-package :cm) at the top of the new buffer does fix the =
business with the syntax look-up and tab completion.=20

Lisp mode does appear to be set. And as suggested I forced it with M-x =
lisp-mode. Paren blinking works (was working before). Most features do =
seem to work. However, the automatic indention isn't working. This seems =
odd to me.

The automatic indentation does work in the *slime-repl openmcl* window.

Don't know if this matters or not, but I haven't set up a .emacs file in =
my $HOME directory. I've just used the CM.app with Aquamacs 0.9.8, and =
this seemed to work fine w/out adding a .emacs.

Thanks for the help.

J Anderson