[CM] clm on os x

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:04:39 -0500

> However, in this new window, I'm not getting the "nice features of
> SLIME, including paren blinking, automatic indentation, automatic
> documentation retrieval, and tab completion". So, what am I doing
> wrong here? I do get all the "nice features" if I stay in my
> original *slime-repl openmcl* window. All these nice features do
> seem to be the point of working in emacs to begin with.

odd. sounds like lisp mode is not working or is not turned on despite
the mode line. try explicitly setting the buffer to lisp mode to see
if thats the issue, ie do:
	 M-x lisp-mode
and see if you have any lisp editing commands.

also make sure the first line in your new buffer has (in-package :cm)
or (in-package :clm) or whatever.