[CM] Re: Real-time CLM

Kjetil S. Matheussen k.s.matheussen@notam02.no
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 02:54:28 +0200 (CEST)

I don't know which version is in planetccrma-fc5, but
I guess you can use it. There are some important bugs
fixed only a few weeks ago though, so you are probably best off with the
latest version instead. And the latest version of snd-ls should always be
fine too.

Another thing is that for the rt examples that use graphics, you need
snd compiled with gtk, and I think planet-ccrma only supplies snd
compiled with motif...