[CM] C compiler error when compiling CLM instruments

David O'Toole dto@gnu.org
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 10:14:20 -0400

I was wrong---compiling first fails, just on grapheq.ins. The error
message is below.

I can always just leave out this instrument, but I would like to make
sure they all work.

* (compile-file "/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/grapheq.ins")
; Writing "/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.c"
; Compiling "/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.c"
/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.c: In function ‘clm_grapheq1129’:
/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.c:161: error: invalid lvalue in assignment
; Creating shared object file "/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.so"
ld: /usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.o: No such file: No such file or directory

--
David O'Toole
dto@gnu.org