[CM] C compiler error when compiling CLM instruments

David O'Toole dto@gnu.org
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 06:46:20 -0400

Hello,

sorry to bug you again.

I solved my last problem by compiling moog.lisp before building the
instruments. However, I've run into another, and I doubt I'll be able
to fix this one so simply:

-------------------
; Writing "/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.c"
STYLE-WARNING: using deprecated EVAL-WHEN situation names EVAL LOAD
STYLE-WARNING: using deprecated EVAL-WHEN situation names EVAL LOAD COMPILE
; Compiling "/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.c"
/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.c: In function ‘clm_grapheq406’:
/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.c:161: error: invalid lvalue in assignment
; Creating shared object file "/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.so"
ld: /usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.o: No such file: No such file or directory

debugger invoked on a SIMPLE-ERROR in thread #<THREAD "initial thread" {A62B4A9}>:
  Error opening shared object "/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.so":
  /usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:QUIT) to exit from SBCL.

restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
  0: [ABORT] Exit debugger, returning to top level.

(SB-SYS:DLOPEN-OR-LOSE
 #S(SB-ALIEN::SHARED-OBJECT
    :FILE "/usr/share/common-lisp/source/clm/clm_GRAPHEQ.so"
    :SAP NIL))
0] 0

Can anyone help?

--