[CM] Problem compiling CLM instruments

David O'Toole dto@gnu.org
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 06:38:19 -0400

Hi, as a follow-up to my last message, I decided to write a function
to compile all the instruments in /usr/share/common-lisp/clm

Here is the short little function:

(defun dto-compile-instrument-directory (&key
					 (path "/usr/share/common-lisp/clm/"))
  (let ((dir (directory path)))
    (loop for file in dir do
      (if (string= "ins" (pathname-type file))
	  (load file)))))

It seems to work and runs for awhile, compiling a bunch of
instruments, but seems to run into a problem with moog.lisp:

debugger invoked on a SIMPLE-ERROR in thread #<THREAD "initial thread" {A62B4A9}>:
  setf: unknown accessor: MOOG-Q in (MOOG-Q F)

Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:QUIT) to exit from SBCL.

restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name):
  0: [ABORT] Exit debugger, returning to top level.

(CLM::SETF-BRANCH #<unused argument> #<unavailable argument> 0)

This is with the version of CLM installed with CCRMA/FC5.

What am I doing wrong?

--
David O'Toole
dto@gnu.org