[CM] Sbcl and realtime cm

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:59:10 -0500

> Are there some issues you know of with emacs/slime that I should be
> aware of, as I really like using that environment?  Right now, any
> rts or portmidi examples crash sbcl when I try to run them from slime.

yes, lots of weird stuff can happen when you use slime.
one thing to try is configure slime to use some  communication style
other than multiprocessesing. depending on your lisp/os thats its
defaul choice and it seems to screw things up sometime when user code
is also doing multiprocessing, as is certainly the case with rts and
receive

see

http://common-lisp.net/project/slime/doc/html/Communication-
style.html#Communication-style