[CM] Sbcl and realtime cm

Ken renueden@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 06:34:55 -0700

Rick,
Just wanted to say that I traced my troubles to slime.  I ran the
examples in a regular terminal after deleting all old fasl files and
updating from cvs,  and everything worked fine including receive.

Are there some issues you know of with emacs/slime that I should be
aware of, as I really like using that environment?  Right now, any rts
or portmidi examples crash sbcl when I try to run them from slime.
Thanks again,
Ken