[CM] snd-8 capture question

pete thomas prthomas@toast.net
Sat, 13 May 2006 22:17:26 -0500

I've been having no luck getting snd-8 (and snd-ls) to recognize inputs
on my M-audio 1010LT using jack.  The last version that worked was
snd-7.16 but only when using OSS.  The recording window lists no inputs
and 3 output banks.  The connections are present in qjackctl.

When opening the RECORD window, multiple error messages occur:
"unable to handle format mus-lintn"

When enabling RECORD, the error message is:
"OPEN DEVICE: CHANS FIELD(2) doesn't match file out panel (0 channel
active) can't record: no inputs enabled"

I've tried different ./configure 's with no luck.

Any ideas will be appreciated,

pete thomas