[CM] only one X11 window

Kilian Sprotte ml13@onlinehome.de
Thu, 4 May 2006 18:41:48 +0200

Hi Rick,

I am on OSX - openmcl, in fact.  Maybe this is just my fault, if no-
one ever experienced that - I must admit that I am using the lambda-
gtk lib from common-lisp.net, because I was interested to use it for
other purposes, too. That means, I have hacked cm-gtk in way to use
this other system.

Maybe before you spend too much time on this, it would be a good idea
to test with the completely original versions - if you dont mind, I
will wait until anonymous CVS is up again and go with fresh versions
from there.

Ciao,

	Kilian