[CM] more re: CM and cm-gtk

Dave Phillips dlphillips@woh.rr.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:08:14 -0500

Rick Taube wrote:

> perhaps somehow one system is loaded which loads another that depends
> on the first?
> in order to figure this out, make sure that you do NOT have
> .cminit.lisp file and that your src/cm.lisp isnt loading any systems
> either.

Hi Rick:

  I removed ~/.cminit.lisp and just used use-system in the REPL. The
cm-gtk module appeared to compile and load just fine. I evaluated
(cmio), the tabbed GUI appeared, but it was DOA. It didn't respond to
mouse clicks and I eventually had to kill the whole inferior lisp process.

  Does it matter that there are two files named periodic.lisp, one in
cm-gtk and one in rts ?

  SBCL 1:0.9.9, kernel 2.6.14, CVS CM and modules.

Best,

dp