[CM] CM.app/OSX (10.4.5): Beginner question

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 21:14:03 -0600

yes, you need to use the cvs version of CM (2.7.0). actually i am in
the process of releasing the cvs sources as stable (it will then be
tagged as 2.8.0) and  there should be a new CM.app available from
sourceforge in a few days. sorry for the troubles.

if you dont want to wait for the app, instruction for installing from
cvs are here:
	http://commonmusic.sf.net/doc/install.html#cvs