[CM] Example files?

Doug Geers dgeers@gmail.com
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:56:47 -0600

Dear all,

Hi.  I've been lurking for awhile but have only recently begun
exploring CM.  I'd love to see some example code beyond those on the
website, especially functions that export to Csound, CMN,
Supercollider, Music XML, and similar--Basically, anything beyond MIDI
files.  Also especially interesting would be further examples of
algorithmic generation using Markov chains, neural nets, genetic
algorithms, etc, and interfaces to OpenMusic and/or Audiosculpt.

If you have examples I could see, please let me know.  I'd greatly
appreciate the help.

Best wishes,

Doug Geers