[CM] CM install troubles...

Steven Kallstrom steven@sjknet.com
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:18:28 -0600

Hello,

I've installed CM with OpenMCL before without trouble.  I haven't played
with it for awhile and tried a fresh install but ran into some troubles.

I'm trying to install CM with OpenMCL on Mac OS X 10.4.4.

Here is the error that I'm getting:

; Installation directory: "/usr/local/lisp/cm/"
; Compiling "src/gui/gtkffi-openmcl.lisp"
 > Error in process listener(1): Interface directory
ccl:darwin-headers;gtk2; does not exist.
 > While executing: #<Anonymous Function #x6825446>

I have tried both CVS and Stable versions of CM, and OpenMCL 1.0 and 0.14.3.

Do I need to do something with cm-gtk?

I would like to get this running with all the bells and whistles...  so
please advise.

Thank you,

Steven Kallstrom