[CM] shortcut

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:35:55 -0600

nothing like using a sledge hammer!
you can probably do the same thing for portmidi, but you may get
hanging notes.

i guess your function could implmeent something like

	(progn (close-midi) (open-midi) (send-all-notes-off) )

at some point I will look at the issue about writing files with rts
running, this has been raised before. it not an easy fix.