[CM] RTS-enqueue

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:26:50 -0500

im sorry for the delay in this replay. i just tried this and it
works, so my guess is you have stale sources somewhere.
use cvs to checkout and make the latest versions of the software:

cvs checkout cm
cvs checkout rts
cvs checkout osc

then cd into the rts and osc dirs and do

	./configure
	make

then start cm and load the software:

cm
(use-system :rts)
(use-system :osc)

then start Supercollider and use the examples in cm/etc/examples/rt-
cm.lisp

--rick