[CM] Snd + Gauche

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 19:49:50 -0500

no, i wasnt saying that _rscheme's_ object sytem is crappy, only that i
didnt find one when i last looked, which was certainly a while ago. it
might be very good. cm needs a few non-standard things from scheme, the
most difficult is an object system that behaves roughly like clos
(generic functions, a bit of object introspection). guile, gauche and
stklos are very similar to each other so porting from one to the other
was easy.