[CM] append seq one after the other in cm

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 17:05:44 -0500

hello stephane, first before i answer - do you literally want to append
objects in multiple seqs into one seq or do you want to simply output
the seqs one after the other to a midifile (or whatever).

perhaps it would be best if you sent me example code that creates two
seqs that you would want to append. once i see what you actually  want
to do i can answer the question.

--rick