[CM] rts debut

todd ingalls testcase@asu.edu
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:06:48 -0700

ian,

This is in part a great deal of my interest as well.

The first badly hacked version of rt stuff came from me using cm to
communicate to supercollider in response to some motion analysis we are
doing based on real-time motion capture in performance. at that time
things worked well responding to this data.

anyway, something i would be interested in looking at for the future
would be using the quicktime framegrabber to do some basic video
analysis in openmcl. also maybe a lisp interface to teleo modules or
other type of sensors.

i would really be interested to hear more from hanspeter as well on
what they are doing - it sounds like they've made quite an impression!