[CM] which lisp

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:44:32 -0600

with respect to cm, right now the rts scheduler works in SBCL, OPENMCL,
Gauche Scheme (i think) and CMUCL (kind of). It should be possible to
implement rts in a Guile with native threads, or any scheme that
supports SRFI-21. But snd-rt already has rt going so presumably you
dont need it. CM's Midi IO doesnt work in ANY scheme but only because I
havent have time to port it. But neither Midishare's nor Portmidi's API
is hard to implement in any reasonably competent FFI, so someone could
do it -- I just havent had a chance to and would welcome the help.

btw i ported midishare and portmidi apis to CFFI, so they now work in
Clisp, Lispworks and any other Lisp that CFFI supports. This means it
will be possible to do interacitve midi from cm on Windows in a few
weeks...