[CM] CLM-3 Compile-load on Windows (XP) Clisp 2.35 C++ from VS.Net

Herb Martin HerbM@learnquick.com
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:09:59 -0500

> and i found it also needs parse-number-1.0
>
> but again, this is only to produce the bindings, once the
> initial bindings are created nothing but CFFI is needed.

So if I had to run it on a Linux (maybe another
Posix system like CygWin) the bindings could
be produced and copied over to the Win32 system
where they would likely work as well?

That's good to know too.  And I added the parse-number
to my notes as another likely requirement.

Thanks.

--
Herb Martin