[CM] sndplay on tiger?

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:59:39 -0700

I just tried clm + ccl on an Imac (G5 I think -- can't keep these numbers straight),
OSX 10.4, built-in audio, and sndplay seems ok (it stutters sometimes).  I have
an emagic 2|6 (or is it 6|2?) in a box somewhere -- I know it worked earlier, but
I never connected it to this machine.  On this setup, (mus-audio-describe) prints
out the usual junk.  I don't think I changed anything in audio.c in the OSX section.

Now that I look back at it, that code was written in "type-as-fast-as-possible"
mode -- I'll add some error messages so there's some chance of finding out
what has gone wrong.