[CM] error loading FOMUS in CM 2.7.0 CVS

Dave Phillips dlphillips@woh.rr.com
Sun, 09 Oct 2005 20:21:58 -0400

Hi Rick:

  Thanks for the update. I've been testing the FOMUS and RTS stuff a wee
bit, it seems to work as advertised. The examples were run without
error, even your example below ran well under CMUCL. I'll try to get
some more intense testing done this week. Time is always in short supply
around here...

  Linux, Planet CCRMA RH9, Common Music 2.7.0 CVS sources.

Best,

dp