[CM] error loading FOMUS in CM 2.7.0 CVS

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 11:00:19 -0500

dont try rts with cmio!! you will lose bigtime in cmucl -- Im trying to
get that going right now ill know later today or tomorrow if it works
at all or not. I also have to commit some stuff that ive added/fixed
today for cmucl/linux, will try to update the cvs tree  in an hour or
so.

i didnt "announce" the new cmio yet because im still testing but since
you brought it up: the cmio window has been completely rehauled, ive
added pages for Fomus, Portmidi, SC, OSC Realtime.  i have to say it
looks really cool in the gtk installed in planet ccrma.

By default the OSC page is set up to do SuperCollider real time but
since todd hasnt mentioned this yet i wont say any more.