[CM] SC note calls / add actions.

todd ingalls TestCase@asu.edu
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:25:48 -0700 (MST)

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Joshua Parmenter wrote:
> In SC, the Score class and the general practice of the Server node
> tree is the creation of a new group (group 1) for all actual notes.
> This is also useful for global effects such as reverbs, where you
> generally want all notes to be run before a node that is always
> running at the tail in group 0.

Josh,
I think it certainly makes sense to go ahead and change this so it is inline
with SC default before. I believe the reason I initially did this was related
to having to explicitedly create group 1. however, what would make sense would
be do also have the default behavior as always starting a score file with a
/g_new command creating group 1. Would that be desireable behavior as well?