[CM] libpg.dll

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 14:14:38 -0600

> This application has failed to start because libpq.dll was not found.
> Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Hi I got this error as well and it has nothing to do with CM, you just
need to use a differnt download from the clisp site. this one worked
for me on xp:

	http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/clisp/clisp-2.35-win32-no-pg.zip?
download

I would be grateful if someone would test Midishare for me on Clisp/XP
or Lispworks/XP.  I was able to do  (use-system :midishare) , open a
midi connection using (midishare-open) , get the time using (ms:now)
and even send events.  however, i couldnt actully hear any sound.
I dont know enough about windows and midishare on windows to know what
to do to figure out what is losing. msControl32.exe does make sound for
me.

Do test midishare, install the latest CM from CVS and the follow the
install direections here:
	http://commonmusic.sf.net/doc/install.html#midishare

Also can anybody build me a functioning PORTMIDI.DLL so I can test out
Portmidi on XP/CLISP ??
I dont have a c compiler or knowhow to do this. I do have a dll but i
thing someting might be wrong with it.
A static PORTMIDI lib for windows might also work (dont know if cffi
can handle this though)