[CM] How to fix: no such class MIDIMSG

andersvi@extern.uio.no andersvi@extern.uio.no
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:18:24 +0100

According to CM's change-log, the midimsg was replaced by several
specialized messages-classes some time ago.

Try replacing with (new midi-pitch-bend :channel c :bend 0)

Youll find the changes in cm/doc/changelog.text.

o New highlevel MIDI event classes replace the MIDIMSG class for
  generating events to MIDI files MidiShare streams
  1. Channel Messages classes:
       midi
       midi-note-on
       midi-note-off
       midi-key-pressure
       midi-control-change
       midi-program-change
       midi-channel-pressure
       midi-pitch-bend
  2. System Messages classes:
       midi-system-event
  3. MIDI File Meta Message classes:
       midi-sequence-number
       midi-text-event
       midi-eot
       midi-tempo-change
       midi-smpte-offset
       midi-time-signature
       midi-key-signature
       midi-sequence-event

--
William Congreve: Music has charms to soothe the savage beast,
to soften rocks or bend a knotted oak.