[CM] Re: update re: CM/Linux/MidiShare

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:18:36 -0600

Thanks for the testing! The error is definately a bug but Im not sure
where or why it is happening. So while Im still waiting for someone
from the midishare list to tell me what to do, could you please send me
a backtrace of this error (by typing the command  BACKTRACE when you
are in cmucl's debug loop):

> Running (rankeys) in the Events dialog results in the following error:
> * (events (rankeys) "midi.port")
> No matching method for the generic function
> #<STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION OBJECT-TIME (4) {59F783E9}>, when called
> with
> arguments
> (#<Alien (*
>           (ALIEN:STRUCT MIDISHARE::TMIDIEV

>  Incidentally, the GUI replaces whatever file name is in the Execute
> entry box with "midi.port", which I think is correct behavior, yes ?

no this is a bug too: Only files should be placed in that buffer to
execute.