[CM] cm 2.6.0 download available

Dave Phillips dlphillips@woh.rr.com
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 06:02:04 -0500

Greetings:

  I was going to add that MidiShare works under x86/cmucl, but I'm
having some serious problems with it, at least when I try using it with
the cmio GUI. I'll post a real report on the trouble later, but I
thought I should verify first whether anyone else has worked with
MidiShare with an x86 Lisp. Anyone ? If so, how did you make it work ?

Best,

dp