[CM] cm 2.6.0 download available

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky znmeb@cesmail.net
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:47:05 -0800

Rick Taube wrote:

> Common Music 2.6.0 is now available for download from Sourceforge:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/commonmusic/
>
> I won't go into any details since this has been an ongoing saga,
> see doc/changelog.text for the complete listing of new features.
> Many many thanks to Anders Vinjar and Dave Phillips for testing.
>
> Tested in:
>
> OS LISP VERSION SYSTEMS TESTED
> x86 sbcl 0.8.17 midi,clm3,cmn,gtk2
> x86 cmucl 19a midi,clm3,cmn,gtk2
> osx guile 1.6.7 midi
> osx openmcl cvs midi,clm3,cmn,midishare,gtk2
> osx clisp 2.32 midi
> osx sbcl 0.8.17 midi
> cygwin clisp 2.33.1 midi
> winxp clisp 2.33.1 midi

I just verified that it works on Gentoo Linux with sbcl 0.8.20!! I've
notified the Gentoo Lisp and sound people about the release (and the
ASDF features). I'm testing with cmucl 19a now. Now that the ASDF work
is done, it shouldn't be much longer before the 2.6.0 release is in the
Gentoo repository. So ... does anyone want to package this for Debian?
The Agnula folks would be eternally grateful (and some of them lurk on
this list :).