[CM] question on audio distributions, CCRMA or Agnula, others?

Anders Vinjar andersvi@extern.uio.no
Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:15:41 +0100

NOTAM has been running PlanetCCRMA with various kernels
(redhat-8/9, FC-1/2/3) as main linux-environment since the start
of the dist, and seem to continue to be doing so for the moment.
Most things seem to work well for most people.  I know they
consider Agnula/Demudi at times, but no conversion yet.

Although also installed as part of the PlanetCCRMA-dist, they use
local builds of Snd/CM/CLM/CMN, at times also various PD-libs for
various reasons: local hacks, fixes, odditities & development
work.  CM from CVS seems to be functioning great.