[CM] question on audio distributions, CCRMA or Agnula, others?

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 20:19:17 -0600

I have the agnula distro (with fluxbox not gnome) running on a machine
in my office. it was a snap to install and it has been very stable, i
recommend it except for fluxbox itself. if i installed it again i'd use
the gnome version.