[CM] compiling sndlib

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann@gmx.net
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 00:55:14 +0200

> What version of Snd is this?  I can't see any way that sndlib.a could
not snd ... sndlib v19

> be included in the load statement.  Also, -ljack will try to find the
> shared version by default, I think.  If the loader can't find it, you
> need to add -L/<dir> to the load line, where <dir> has libjack.
well, it's not a problem _finding_ libjack ... the problem is, linking
the shared library libjack to the static library libsnd ...
afaik, you can't link a static library with a shared library ...

cheers ... tim

--
mailto:TimBlechmann@gmx.de    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

latest mp3: kMW.mp3
http://mattin.org/mp3.html

latest cd: Goh Lee Kwang & Tim Blechmann: Drone
http://www.geocities.com/gohleekwangtimblechmannduo/

would say "I want to see the manager."
				      William S. Burroughs