[CM] compiling sndlib

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 06:48:38 -0700

What version of Snd is this?  I can't see any way that sndlib.a could
be included in the load statement.  Also, -ljack will try to find the
shared version by default, I think.  If the loader can't find it, you
need to add -L/<dir> to the load line, where <dir> has libjack.
I don't know if the jack library has a configuration script -- jack.pc
or jack-config -- if so, I could add it to the Snd configure script
to handle this automatically -- will check.

In any case, remove sndlib.a from that line -- it is not needed.