[CM] [SND] Illegal instruction (core dumped)

njcross njcross@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:50:46 -0800

I'd be happy to run snd-test.scm. I've been running Linux on this Mac
G3 'pismo'
for a while,first with Yellowdog Linux 2.2 (seemed to work fine with 'snd'
and now Mandrake.It's only the record with jack that causes the problem.
Besides getting Dave's ladspa.scm menu to install it seems OK,so far-
early days yet.Send me a tar ball,
Best,
Nev