[CM] [SND] Illegal instruction (core dumped)

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 04:35:27 -0800

 > Mandrake 10.1 PPC

I just noticed this -- linuxPPC?  I had LinuxPPC running at home
for about 3 days -- just to tell the tale would take another 3 days;
the machine in question is now in a closet because I can't figure
out how to dispose of it.  I'm very interested in this port --
there were bus errors (now that I think back) that had to do
with bizarre gcc mixups -- I remember fixing one -- audio.c
line 9654.  If you have nothing but time on your hands, perhaps
I could send a tarball of the snd-test.scm test sound files
to run snd-test on that system?