[CM] problem with openmcl 1.0 on OS X

Joshua Parmenter joshp@u.washington.edu
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:21:02 -0800

Not sure if this is an openmcl or CM problem... but if I evaluate
something that throws an error... for instance

(hertz a4)

then try to back out of the error with :q or :pop, the listener
freezes, and I have to C-c,C-c to get the listener prompt back.
Welcome to OpenMCL Version 1.0 (DarwinPPC32)!
? (hertz a4)
 > Error in process listener(1): Unbound variable: A4
 > While executing: CCL::CHEAP-EVAL-IN-ENVIRONMENT
 > Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort.
 > If continued: Retry getting the value of A4.
Type :? for other options.
1 >  :q
 > Break:
 > While executing: #<Anonymous Function #x8107DB6>
 > Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort.
 > If continued: Return from BREAK.
Type :? for other options.
1 >

Obviously, the error is still there... when I try to evaluate
anything after that, it looks like CM is no longer loaded?

1 > (hertz 'a4)
 > Error: Undefined function HERTZ called with arguments (A4) .
 > While executing: "Unknown"
 > Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort.
 > If continued: Retry applying HERTZ to (A4).
Type :? for other options.
2 >

Any ideas?

Thanks,

josh

Joshua Parmenter
joshp@u.washington.edu
Post-Doctoral Research Associate - Center for Digital Arts and
Experimental Media
Raitt Hall - University of Washington
Seattle, Washington 98195

http://www.dxarts.washington.edu