[CM] PortMidi

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:17:34 -0600

until portmidi releases a makesfile with .so support i was planning to
ship the libs in the portmidi tarball. if someone sends me the
portmidi.so and porttime.so then ill add them to the
portmidi-1.0.0.tar.gz archive.

the portmidi.lisp file already looks in its own directory for a lib if
it cant find one installed under /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib)

--rick