[CM] cm cvs, portmidi, threads (sbcl 0.9.7)

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:29:46 -0800

Anyone running sbcl 0.9.7 compiled with thread support and portmidi?

Before activating threads in the 0.9.7 build I tried portmidi and
managed to get all the examples that do not depend on threads running
fine (the one that failed was "Using a receiver to trigger processes in
rts"). With a new build of sbcl (0.9.7) with threads enabled I cannot
even get the midi "thru" example going. I do this:

(set-receiver! (lambda (mm ms) ms (output mm :to *pm*))
               *pm*)

and nothing is echoed when I play, if I try to remove the receiver lisp dies...

Just wondering if somebody out there has this working.
-- Fernando