[CM] Tempo and import-events question

Eoin Brazil eoin.brazil@ul.ie
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:46:51 +0000

Hi Rick,

I managed to sort the problem by using MidiComp to edit a text version of
the Midi file to remove the tempo and then used MidiComp again to create a
Midi file from the text file (MF2T & T2MF offer the same kind of conversion
functions for Midi files to Text and back).

Then used the following
(setf foo (import-events "meta2.mid" :tempo 60))
(setf foo (remove-object 'midi-tempo-change foo))
(events foo :tempo 80)

So that managed to solve my problem but it still leaves a question about how
to deal with the tempo when the original Midi file contains a similar tempo
change message.

Thanks,
\Eoin