[CM] Re: clm build problem on darwin

Bill Schottstaedt bil@ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 04:17:17 -0700

I think I forgot to update the clm tarball along with all the others
when I changed the sndlib header stuff.  sndlib.h is now created by
the configure script, and the "internal" version is _sndlib.h -- this
is to move all the sndlib-specific configuration macros out of the
sndlib user's way.  You also need to force configure to run again.
I'd start over from scratch with today's clm-3.tar.gz --
I tested it on a Mac as well as various Linux systems.  Actually, I'm
not sure why sndplay didn't work for you, but this is a first step.

Along the same lines, I removed all support for the old Mac OS --
the code is in old-mac-audio.c if someone still needs it.