[CM] CM in SBCL 0.9.3 and CLISP 2.34

Dave Phillips dlphillips@woh.rr.com
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 14:42:54 -0400

Hi Rick

  CM does appear to be working well in SBCL 0.9.3 under a Debian system
(Demudi 1.2.1). However:

    WARNING: Cannot build GUI because GTK2 interface will not build in
SBCL 0.9.3.

  :(  Will that be possible soon ? Or am I missing something else ?

  Also, does any version of CMUCL support the whole CM enchilada
(realtime, PortMIDI, MidiShare, GUI) ?

Best,

dp