[CM] Re: cannot run cm script on Linux SBCL

17 Aug 2005 11:00:19 -0700

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 03:57, Bill Schottstaedt wrote:
>  > I have 0.9.3 running, packaged from source for FC4, on which distro were
>  > you trying?
>
> FC4 -- I guess the answer is to keep trying -- here I am
> typing in a shell, with interspersed unprintable commentary:

Yuck.
Works for me.
I just released sbcl 0.9.3 and cmucl 2005.08 (from the binary snapshot -
no use trying to build cmucl :-) packages for Fedora Core 4 on Planet
CCRMA, you should be able to apt-get them (also included in the release
is clm 2004.08.14, cmn 2005.07.12 and slime 1.2.1 for both sbcl and
cmucl, all seem to be working fine so far). Let me know if the lisp
packages work in your setup.

-- Fernando