[CM] Re: cannot run cm script on Linux SBCL

Rick Taube taube@uiuc.edu
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:21:25 -0500

ill be going into my office later this week and will try to build cm
with 0.9.3. Im not sure what surprises it will hold other than I know
the real time thread code will have to be changed slightly to account
for changes in their thread api since 0.9.0. i dont know if callbacks
are supposed to be working or not in 0.9.3, but probably not since i
dont see it listed in their news page. if not then perhaps thomas
burdicks callback code could be made to run in 0.9.3 but i wont have
time for this until mid sept at the earliest. portmidi